- Does COLAP provide counseling or treatment?
- No, currently COLAP does not provide clinical counseling or treatment. When counseling
and/or treatment is needed, appropriate referrals are given to the caller/participant.
- Does COLAP offer or provide any monetary assistance.
- No, COLAP does not provide any monetary assistance.
- I am feeling overwhelmed and stressed; I am falling behind in my work and unable to meet deadlines; I don’t want my employer/or boss to know, is there confidential help available?
- Yes there is confidential help available.
- Call COLAP’s confidential phone line for assistance: 303.986.3345; toll free 855.208.1168.
- I believe my colleague is “self medicating”; what can I do?
- Talk to your colleague about your concerns; be specific in addressing your observations that caused your concern. You may be the life line for your colleague. Give your colleague COLAP’s contact confidential information.
- If unable to talk with your colleague, call COLAP’s confidential phone line: 303.986.3345; toll free 855.208.1168 for assistance.